THE NATURAL HISTORY OF SANTA FE DAM RECREATION AREA
Large photo albums with many, many pictures, mostly by riders of the bike paths
- San Gabriel River Trail with a panoramic view of the Nature Center as it looked before the Reopening
- The Upper San Gabriel, River Emerging from the Wilderness from Bike Paths of Los Angeles
- Santa Fe Dam Photo Gallery from Army Corps of Engineers
- Duarte Paths of the San Gabriel River with magnificent sunsets and changing seasons
- Margins in our Midst A Journey Into Irwindale part of the CLUI Exhibit Ground Up: Photographs of the Ground in the Margins of Los Angeles including pictures of inside Santa Fe Dam itself.
Web Page by Jane Strong for CNPS-SGM, April, 2004